SKI IN - SKI OUT
The Chalet – The Highlights
- 1600 m high
- In Winter directly on the slope “Brigitte” (SKI IN – SKI OUT)
- In Summer directly at trekking passes and the Bisses (Suonen)
- Top fitted (f.e. Skiing shoes heating)
- Panoramic Outside Sauna
- Bright living room for 12 people with absolute panoramic views
- 6 cozy rooms each for 2 persons plus 2 cots
- large private property
- 6 parking places
- Enjoy the top chalet MOLAVI. From the terrace or from the large picture window of the living room, let your gaze wander across the Rhone Valley to the Bernese Oberland, Crans Montana or down to Sion. Enjoy this unique view with your family or good friends over a fine glass of Valais wine and experience this beautiful nature in its most beautiful form.MOLAVI (1.600 ü.M.) is in the winterin the middle of the ski slope (Les Cleves), directly at the downhill “Brigitte”.
- In summer in lush alpine hills between two hiking trails along the Bisses. The bisses are small brooks, which partly romantic since the 15th century over a total of almost 100 km up to a height of 2,200 m on the slopes romantically along.
- This beautiful, new top chalet offers exactly the comfort that 12 people want in terms of comfort: ski boot heating in winter, 6 single double rooms (3 with double beds, 3 with 2 combined single beds), 3 single WC and 3 shower rooms and a 50 m² cozy living room Dining area under the wooden beam roof (WLAN, iPad with SONOS sound system, DVD, 42er satellite HDTV) with stunning panoramic views from 1600 m altitude in the sunny Rhône Valley. There is underfloor heating and 500 l hot water tank. The kitchen is fully equipped with freezer, dishwasher and microwave. Bed linen and sauna and towels per guest perfect the comfort. The outdoor sauna with window has an impressive valley view! The chalet is accessible by car despite the slope. In summer, you will find here 200 km of hiking trails that run straight along streams (Bisses) in the mountains. Ideal mountain bike area. You can start directly from the house. In the summer from about 9.00 o’clock to 20.30 o’clock the sun shines.
OrganisationMy parents built the house during my youth. So I had the opportunity during a part of my childhood there to spend my holidays. I enjoyed this very much. It was named after my younger siblings and me: MOritz, LAura and VIncenz. During the day we went skiing or hiking. In the evening we then warmed up before eating in the sauna or helped Daddy with the barbecue. From time to time we went to Sion. I thought that was great, because you feel like you’re somewhere in the middle of France, especially on Fridays, the market day, with clams and crustaceans with wonderful wines. After leasing the chalet a few years ago, I help with the rental of the chalet MOLAVI.
Co-OrganisationI have known Nendaz for more than 25 years. We also experienced and influenced the construction of the chalet until today’s little jewel. We love the people here in Nendaz. My love for food and cuisine has significantly influenced the high quality and diverse features of the house. My credo: Give the best, including your guests.
ServiceThe house and the plot requires some activities. I try to leave as many flowers as possible in our region. There is so much biodiversity here, especially in summer. But of course it should look well groomed. So we seek the compromise between conservation of diverse fauna and representation of the estate.
OwnerMOLAVI was built at the beginning of the millennium with my parents. We often used the house ourselves. Our children spent some time here both in summer and in winter. Now they are adults and we have decided to let others share our property. We wish you happy hours in Chalet Molavi.
Service Kitchen GrillI pay particular attention to cleanliness in the kitchen, the oven, the stove and the grill. I am the good soul of the service team. The good old values. To make it fun here in Valais to cook delicious or to grill the wonderful specialties of the local butchers on the large barbecue, or to be cozy in the evening with the cheese fondue or the raclette together.
ServiceThe service of cleaning, beds, linen and sauna is my job. We try to make your stay as pleasant as possible. The sauna, when you arrive is clean, the house is heated even when it is cool, or if you want a change of linen, I am at your disposal.