Terrain – Enjoy the private atmosphere
- Panoramic outdoor sauna
- Large private property (1000 m²)
- Large terrace (50 m²)
- Outdoor seating with dining table
- Big barbecue
- Snow shovel and sledge
- 6 parking spaces (also in winter)
- In winter directly on the ski slope “Tracouet” (SKI IN – SKI OUT)
- In summer directly on the hiking trail and the Bisses (Suonen)
- The large barbecue invites you to try the specialties of the Valais, A large table, enough chairs and if necessary a table with beer benches can linger, enjoy or celebrate in Chalet Molavi to an unforgettable event.
- Take advantage of the sauna and sun loungers Ample parking in winter and summer
- The valley station of the Tracouet cable car is 300 meters away.
- Two small cozy restaurants are located approximately 250 meters away.
- To the village center with complete Infratsstruktur it is about 500 m
privat, calm and relaxing
We enjoy the time here in your very nice chalet. Especially the view from the terrace and from the panoramic window on the first floor is a dream. We liked to stay longer.
My parents built the house during my youth. So I had the opportunity during a part of my childhood there to spend my holidays. I enjoyed this very much. It was named after the names of my younger siblings and me: MOritz, LAura and VIncenz. During the day we went skiing or hiking. In the evening we then warmed up before eating in the sauna or helped Papie with the barbecue. From time to time we went to Sion. I thought that was great, because you feel like you’re somewhere in the middle of France, especially on Fridays, the market day, with clams and crustaceans with herbal wines. After leasing the chalet a few years ago, I help with the rental of the chalet MOLAVI.
Service Kitchen Grill
I pay particular attention to cleanliness in the kitchen, the oven, the stove and the grill. I am the good soul of the service team. The good old values. To make it fun here in Valais to cook delicious or to grill the wonderful specialties of the local butchers on the large barbecue, or to be cozy in the evening with the cheese fondue or the raclette together.
The service of cleaning, beds, linen and sauna is my job. We try to make your stay as pleasant as possible. The sauna, when you arrive is clean, the house is heated even when it is cool, or if you want a change of linen, I am at your disposal.
I have known Nendaz for more than 25 years. We also experienced and influenced the construction of the chalet until today’s little jewel. We love the people here in Nendaz. My love for food and cuisine has significantly influenced the high quality and diverse features of the house. My credo: Give the best, including your guests.
The house and the plot requires some activities. I try to leave as many flowers as possible in our region. There is so much biodiversity here, especially in summer. But of course it should look well groomed. So we seek the compromise between conservation of diverse fauna and representation of the estate.
MOLAVI was built at the beginning of the millennium with my parents. We often used the house ourselves. Our children spent some time here both in summer and in winter. Now they are adults and we have decided to let others share our property. We wish you happy hours in Chalet Molavi.
Here at the end of a cul-de-sac directly on the piste near the telecabine you find Chalet Molavi